Way 1 :- Disable sound in Sound settings
1. Click on the start menu , then type sound in the search box. Click on the Sound from the search results to open Sound settings.
2. In the Sound dialog box, click on Sounds tab and then select notification option in Program Events.
3. Next Tap on the Sounds bar and select (None) from drop-down list. Press ok to save settings.
Way 2 :- Disable notifications in Pc settings
1. Click on start menu and hit on PC settings from the programs list.
2. Next Tap on Search and Apps and then click on Notifications.
3. On the right side of Notifications, Switch off Play notification sound option.